skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Official Pederson NFL Pool Blog
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Chad makes his football predictions for the 2006 Season...
I've made some predictions on my personal blog. Check them out at
http://cpederson.blogspot.com/2006/09/nfl-is-heating-ip.html
. I'd be interested in your comments!
2 comments:
Woosang
said...
Left a comment on your blog!
September 17, 2006 12:22 PM
Chad Pederson
said...
Thanks Woosang. I appreciate your thoughts!
September 17, 2006 1:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chad Pederson
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(25)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(7)
Hot Momma takes the lead
First place is on the line!
And at the end of Week #2...
Week 2 - It comes down to Monday Night again!
Chad makes his football predictions for the 2006 S...
Week 1 Results
Week 1 - It comes down to Monday night!
►
August
(1)
Links
Pederson Football Pool Homepage
National Football League
2 comments:
Left a comment on your blog!
Thanks Woosang. I appreciate your thoughts!
Post a Comment