Here's the scenario...
If Chicago wins on Monday Night: Aaron "The Master" Holmes wins the week.
If St. Louis wins on Monday Night: Woosang "PR Doctor" Lee wins the week. Good luck!
As an aside, I have 5 correct picks so far this week. The worst in the pool for Week 14. I seem to be limping to the finish line instead of sprinting. 1st place is still mine, but it looks like I'm doing whatever I can to give everyone a chance. I guess I'm just a giving person, and after all, it is Christmas...
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, it's really starting to piss me off. I lost the week by so closey again!
St.Louis played really good first half against the Bears and they could've won that game.
The only thing that I can brag about now is that I was the only one to correctly pick Jacksonville over Indianapolis this week. Not to mention last week's correct pick on Tennessee over Indianapolis... and week before, I was the only one to correctly pick Washinton over Carolina.
Post a Comment