Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pedersons stand 1-2-3

Week 7 RESULTS: Vic "Big Daddy" Pederson won the week in a Monday Night tiebreaker with Cheryl "Hot Momma" Pederson. For the first time in my football pool's 12 year history, Chad, Vic, and Cheryl Pederson are in the top three spots in the standings.

Week 6 RESULTS: Ed "Fast Eddie" Masters knocked off Aaron "The Master" Holmes to win the $10 carryover prize. Way to go Ed.

3 comments:

Super Dave said...

Fixed! Fixed!

But then even if you get all 13 right, you only get $10. Sigh...

http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/z_bartenderhits1025.lasso

Woosang said...

Seriously Chad... Could you update the website before games start on Sunday morning?

I trust you that you are not cheating and I am going to give you a benefit of doubt. However after few weeks, it will get even more suspicious.

Plus, when I am not watching Seahawks game, I like to watch the game where it might make a difference in this football pool.

Chad Pederson said...

If everyone would get their picks in on time, I'd be happy to do so! Unfortunately, each week at least one person is usually outstanding so I wait until they're all done. I have considered just cutting people off at midnight Friday, but I'm sure there would be quite the backlash!

If it makes you feel any better, check back to the last few "Pederson win" weeks. I remember the Pedersons usually doing better in the afternoon than the morning!