I'm sorry to say that yours truly is now in first place in the football pool, earning credit for three of the first five weeks. Catch me if you can!
WEEK 5 RESULTS: In an all-Pederson week, Chad "The Great" Pederson tied for the win with Vic "Big Daddy" Pederson and will carryover for the cash. Both had 13 out of 14 correct picks, but no winner could be selected this week as both Chad and Vic selected the correct Late Night and Monday Night winners. Honourable mention goes to Dave "Yauhoo!" Yau and Brock "Fifth Down" Stephenson who both also had 13 out of 14 correct picks. Both were eliminated by choosing either a Late Night or Monday Night losing team.
WEEK 4 RESULTS: Chad "The Great" Pederson broke a three-way tie between him, Sammy "More Rings Than You" Chang and Dan "The Man" Baxter to win the cash for the week.
WEEK 3 RESULTS: Dave "Yauhoo!" Yau captured the $10 prize for week 3 winning in a double carryover against Cheryl "Hot Momma" Pederson. Dave had 13 out of 14 correct picks to dominate for the win.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't fair as well in week 6 (only six correct thus far) - although I did beat out my Dad for the $10 carry over. Then again I shouldn't complain, only seven correct (out of 11) is winning.
Post a Comment